Tuesday, January 14

Excerpt from my friend's life story.
He mailed it to me once, a long time ago.

"After wandering the streets for a while, I was eventually  caught shoplifting an "I love you" card for a girl who didn't love me and thrown into juvenile  hall for being a runaway, since I was only 16.
I stayed there for 13 days until an Aunt who lived nearby came and fished me out. This was the same woman that I had lost my virginity to when I was 13, but that’s another story. 
She asked me "If you could do anything  you wanted to right now, what would it be?" and I said
that I wanted to go get a tattoo. So  she drove me down to Long Beach and I got a tattoo of a skull and crossbones on my arm with the number 13 on it. She ended up helping  me out a little financially and I moved back down to Redondo Beach.."

 

No comments: