disturbed a moth in the aqueligia. followed it to the ivy and held out my hand. felt breeze from frantically fluttering wings. i was impressed by this. sleeping now. hope it comes to the window tonight. it is a beautiful silver Y. i am getting better at this - i didn't even have to check the book.
- bucketfuls for hydrangea
- imagining spiders in my bra
- showered with fuchsia flowers (picking them out of my hair), september is it's happiest time
- sad for the mildew mint (epicurean)
- dylan glows radiant ghost by peeling blue wall
- resurrect shed?
- plan winter hanging basket