notes from a melodrama (1947)
* love and kisses made her cough.
* i have morning temperatures and evening temperatures,
i'm losing weight and i don't care.
* i thought going out in the rain would surely be the end of her.
* breeze through porthole made her cough.
* that's one of the tricks of her illness.
* you run along / darling..do you ski..?
* consider this - would you swap barbara stanwyck's sunlit face for a walk in the wet woods?
* you must think of yourself as in a deep sleep between today and tomorrow
and before you know it, the darkness will be gone.
* ends with snowfall.